In Fortnite, Star Wars Day is being celebrated. In addition to lightsabers and stormtroopers, new tasks based around the franchise are available.
It’s Star Wars Day and this is also celebrated in Fortnite. Since Tuesday, players have the chance to win a lot of content around the popular franchise. We reveal the rewards for the Star Wars missions.
With the return of Star Wars in Battle Royale, thematically appropriate skins and even weapons are reappearing in the game. The familiar Stormtrooper E-11 blaster is now available again. Furthermore, the lightsabers are also returning. Additionally, the blue saber of Obi-Wan Kenobi has been added. The following outfits are available in the in-game shop:
- Imperial Stormtrooper
- Kylo Ren
- Zorii Bliss
- Sith Trooper
- Boba Fett
- Fennec Shand
Players:inside have two weeks to complete the tasks, as the event runs from 3 May to 18 May. Those who complete all Star Wars Day tasks will receive an Empire Banner as a bonus goal. In addition, the experience points after completing the quest have been increased from 20,000 to 30,000.
Returning to Fortnite from a galaxy far, far away….
Lightsabers are back! Hop in now to use the Lightsaber item, complete limited time quests, and more!
Fortnite (@FortniteGame) May 3, 2022
Star Wars Tag Orders
- Land once at a Strumtrooper checkpoint and be one of the last 25 players (Reward: 30,000 EP)
- Complete a bounty hunt from a Stormtrooper once (Reward: 30,000 XP)
- Block ten attacks with a lightsaber (Reward: 30,000 EP)
- Do a total of 1,000 points of damage to enemies within a 30-metre radius with the E-11 Blaster (Reward: 30,000 XP)
- Drive a vehicle from Chonker’s Speedway or Logjam Lumbervard to a Stormtrooper checkpoint (Reward: 30,000 EP)
- Survive five storm phases while wielding a lightsaber (Reward: 30,000 XP)
Both the lightsabers and the strumtrooper blaster can be found all over the map. These can be found as loot on the ground or in chests. In addition, the blaster can also be purchased at the Stormtrooper checkpoints for 100 bars.