Indiana Jones, the Raider of the Lost Ark, is finally available in Fortnite. Here’s how to get the skin in Battle Royale.
The Indiana Jones skin was unlocked in Battle Pass on Wednesday with patch 21.20 in Fortnite. This requires players to complete a series of challenges to obtain it.
- Raider’s Relic Pickaxe – Use the Grapple Glove ten times to swing from trees.
- Expedition Bag Back Bling – Collect Durrburger Relic from The Temple and The Ruins in one match.
- Rogue Archeology Wrap – Deal 500 damage to an enemy while operating or standing on a vehicle.
- Indiana Jones Banner Icon – Find five crates in Shifty Shafts!
- Indy’s Dustoff Emote – Find the secret door behind the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines!
- Indy’s Escape Spray – Hide a mythical or exotic item in the tent!
- Doctor Jones Emoticon – Roll 100 yards in a match of Runaway Boulders!
- First Misadventure Loading Screen – Deal 750 damage to an enemy with a pistol!
- Emergency Raft Glider – Finish a match in the top 5!
- Indiana Jones Skin – Complete four Indiana Jones quests!
- Indiana Jones Temple Explorer Skin – Complete ten Indiana Jones quests!
For some challenges, players will need to visit The Ruins and Shuffled Shrines. The Ruins can only be found in one place on the map. It is located northeast on the coast and east of The Daily Bugle. However, in order to open the secret door in Shuffled Shrines, players must solve a special puzzle.
This one doesn’t belong in a museum. It belongs in your Locker.
Complete the Battle Pass quests to unlock world famous archaeologist adventurer Indiana Jones now! pic.twitter.com/azQnFgYtjj
– Fortnite (@FortniteGame) July 6, 2022
The location is below Sanctuary and west of The Joneses. The secret door will only open when the correct colour code is entered. To do this, the four stones in front of the door must be the same colour as the four identical hidden stones inside the Shuffled Shrine. The code changes in every match. Behind the door are some traps and a rare artefact as well as mystical chests.